Sunday, February 8, 2009

happy Valentines day

Look what i found today in one of my balcony planters ^^^^^^ SPROUTS!!! The pussy willow buds are out and i saw a tree that had buds on it too! Spring is coming!
I made this card as a non-traditional Valentines card! ( no hearts, no mushy sentiment ..... just flowers and good thoughts!

I received this stamped image and sentiment as a RAK! It sure makes for a darling Valentine's card!


I love the color combo of red and teal!
I realized that in my previous post I never mentioned when i would draw for the RAK! I'll be doing the draw on Valentine's Day so someone will have a special valentines on that day! Comments left on this post will also count towards the draw!



5 comments:

Becca said...

very nice Jo Ann..how are things?

wendy said...

Cute cards...and I'm jealous of your signs of spring!

Jillian said...

These are priceless JoAnn! I love them all...I'm bookmarking your blog!

Anonymous said...

That Lion is the cutest thing!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow Jo ann cant belive you have plants blooming we just got snow yesterday lol