Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Valentines day is almost upon us! I went shopping today and went to Laura Secords and bought chocolates for my daughter to go with some "Victoria Secret" bath goodies that "La Senza" had!
I also went to the Scrapping Bug and bought the kit for February! I can't wait to start creating with it!

Has anyone had a chance to see any CHA sneak peaks? Have you seen anything that caught your eye? For me it's basic grey! I'm a big fan of basic grey and i sure do love the 2 scoops!

Wishing you all a Happy Valentines!! Don't forget your pet if you have one!

3 comments:

Becca said...

You are a good mommy...she is a lucky daughter too. What chocolates do you buy? I buy orange creams my fave.
Great card, Bela
Hey put your blog link on our site on CWB.
Take care, Bela

Mo said...

Love your card!
Happy Valentines Day to you!

Til said...

Very cute card! Like your blog, thanks for visiting mine!

Your girls are lucky! Great Valentines gifts!