Sunday, February 3, 2008

i was tagged .....

i was tagged by Mo and i'm passing the tag along to bela, donna and nancy!



jo-ann said...
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: my family and friends ( including my furry friends)

2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to? hawaii and steveston ( near richmond bc)

3. Name two things you do every day: check my emails etc and watch the news

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: i love cats and I scrapbook.

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you: going to the dentist freaks me out,and i'm very sensitive

6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: my friend donna helped me with my first scrapbook to commemorate my dad's visit ( it was a gift to him) and i started cropping at oceans of memories!

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: get more organized and put s big dent in my bills

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: My Crop-A-Dile and my corner-rounder punch.

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: on-line scrapbooking sites and friends at crops.

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I have more confidence in my abilities!

11. What scrapbooking project have you not tried but would love to? i'd like to try a clear acrylic album

2 comments:

Mo said...

Ooo.... I'd love to try one of those clear albums too! Did you sign up for the class at Scrapfest?

Becca said...

okay I will post mine on my blogger LOL>...my answers may change day to day LOL>
c ya...Bela