Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm Thinking Spring

Spring: A time for fun; a time for frollicking; a time to be funky and a time to be frivilous! Thinking of those words were inspiration for this Spring card! I'll be entering it into a Spring Challenge soon.

As soon as i pack up all the Valentine papers and embellishments, I'll be getting out all the soft pastels and Easter colors! Just thinking of that brings a smile and a lift from the " winter blues" or you could say " winter blahs"!

I wish you all a great day and hope you all enjoy the long weekend coming up!

4 comments:

Becca said...

your cards are all so pretty.
Your friend Bela

Scrapping Donna said...

Very nice colours! Definitely feels like spring (at least in your card).

Thanks for entering the challenge.

Connie Carswell said...

I couldn't find a place to e-mail you directly, and haven't had much of a chance to check out your blog but thank you for the comments on my "onesie" on my blog - I CASE'd it off someone else and wasn't sure I liked it. Love what I have seen so far on your blog! E-mail me -orcanut@sympatico.ca www.orcacove.blogspot.com

Thanks again!

Connie

Mo said...

What a pretty card!!!