Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's been awhile!

A prize i won from Fiskar's! I took part in an on-line chat featuring The author of " BENT, BOUND & STITCHED! " ( " Josie " Cirincione!) She signed the inside with " Glue is a gir'ls best friend! lol ...... how true! This book has so many innovative and inspiring ideas! I also got some Heidi Grace chipboard add-ons, mmmmmmm M & M's and check out the cute little Fiskars scissors pin!
here is one of many ATC's I did for a swap coming up at SCRAP CENTRAL! I used recycled materials for this one! The floral paper is from an old stationary set and the button is from duvets, what you see is actually the bottom and i chalked it and used my crop-a-dile to punch holes in the leftover paper and added the punched holes to the center of the button! The ribbon came from a gift basket!

Here's my girls ..... Phoebe and Scooter! Scooter has brown eyes, unlike her Mom's green eyes!


I have been so busy getting ready for a yard sale i'm having! half my craft room is going, i cleared 2 closets, priced everything, made goodie bags and packed things in boxes! To look at my rooms it doesnt look like a dent was made, lol! I have managed to get in a wee bit of scrappin"!



2 comments:

Mo said...

Well it's about time we heard from you again! You've been a busy busy girl! Love those ATC!

Jan Hennings said...

HELLO!
Thought I'd hop on over from JAD'S and say HI!
Good for you getting some things cleaned out and ready to sell! I SO badly need to do the same thing!
LOVE your kitties!